Our dancer’s year of dancing culminates in our annual dance Recital held in early June. Our themed Recital is an opportunity to showcase all of our Cypress Elite dancers in a professional performance. You will see dances by our talented dancers of all ages in tap, ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, and hip-hop dance disciplines.
Dance is a performance art, and as such, we strongly encourage all of our dancers to participate in Recital. While participation is not mandatory, the benefits of participating are numerous and immeasurable.
- Recital is a significant part of a child’s dance education.
- Recital is our opportunity to show to the public the benefits achieved from dance training.
- Students preparing for Recital learn teamwork and cooperation, stage presence, overcome shyness, and project and express their individual personality.
- Recital showcases all of our dancers as shining stars on a real theater stage along with their dance classmates — all while building their self-confidence.
- Recital is a celebration of the hard work and efforts of each of our young dancers.
We believe Recital demonstrate the rewards of being disciplined and working hard for achievement. The Recital is an essential piece to complete the dancer’s experience. Our Recital will be a spectacular production of which your dancer will want to be a part.